Todd Lemense and Paul Potratz talk about achieving success by losing your ego.
Todd’s Favorite Quote:
“You can have everything in life you want if you will just help other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- Your ego alone can destroy almost everything.
- Don’t be scared of change.
- If you show up to work on time, you set yourself apart from 97% of employees.
- An honest employee is by far the best employee.
- The negative people in your company can kill productivity.
- Your most difficult obstacles will change your future the most.
- Everything you plant comes back to you.
- You have to believe in and empower your team.
- Find what success means to you.
- You’re not in business to make friends.
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- Starting a business at a young age.
- Recognizing the people that helped you get to where you are now.
- Growing your company financially.
- Laziness vs. a big ego.
- The number one reason why businesses fail.
- Blockbuster’s fail.
- Thinking that you’re better and smarter than the experts.
- Listening to your team and the market.
- How to deal with the “Negative Ned” on your team.
- Overcoming the biggest obstacles in your career.
- Finding the right people to do the right jobs.
- Knowing when to ask for help.
- Taking personal responsibility for the positive and negative things.
- Managing a team of people and getting them on the same page.
- Rewarding people for having creativity and innovation.
Todd’s Suggested Readings:
- Lose Your Ego by Todd Lemense
- The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray
- The Growth Mindset is perfect for Marketing Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- POTRATZ We Create Brands, Awareness, & Engagement