800 live-stream episodes later, Brian Fanzo, the “pager-wearing millennial” talks with Paul about some tips and tricks to create effective Facebook Live streams.
Brians’s Favorite Quote:
“I believe community is the future of business.”
- Even though it’s live, you still need a strategy.
- Always value the time of your viewers.
- Put your head in the mindset of a fan.
- Build up the relationship with viewers first.
- We don’t want advertising to disrupt our experience.
- 79% of internet traffic will be video by 2020.
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- Generational differences
- The growth of social media and video
- The future of the internet
- Changing your mindset for the future
- Building authentic relationships
- Different live-streaming platforms
- Why “access” is the keyword in this podcast
- The power of live video
- Figuring out what to talk about during a broadcast
- Talking about the “why”
- Valuing the time of your viewers
- How email marketing comes into play
- Going live in Facebook groups
- Equipment that you need to be successful
- Different types of videos you can broadcast
- Why pushing the limit is a good thing
- How long to test your Facebook Live strategies
- Delivering content at the right time
- Finding out more about your audience
- Knowing when to drop the CTA
- Why Snapchat works so well for brands
- The future and success of Twitter
Brian’s Suggested Readings:
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Youtility by Jay Baer
- The Growth Mindset is perfect for Marketing Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- POTRATZ We Create Brands, Awareness, & Engagement