Chad was in real estate until he was involved in a bad car accident that changed his life and his career! Listen as Paul Potratz talks with Chad Mureta talk about a wake up call that forever changed him as an Entrepreneur.
Chad’s Favorite Quote:
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- It’s really easy at times to not have any awareness in your day.
- There’s no reason to feel hopeless in life.
- Success takes work; it takes thought.
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- How to steer away from feeling hopeless
- Sacrificing your health for business
- Having a narrow-minded focus
- Achieving a dream without the experience — is it possible?
- Building security apps for smartphones
- Lifestyle business
- Focus on the right hats you should wear
- Making a profit off of a 99 cent app
- Comparing the market to new technology
- Using sampling as a marketing strategy
- Outsourcing your product
- Learning from your failures
- App portfolios & Evergreen apps
- Product adoption
- How to stay competitive
Chad’s Suggested Readings:
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- Stealing Fire by Jo Graham
- Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen
- The Growth Mindset is perfect for Marketing Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- App Empire
- POTRATZ We Create Brands, Awareness, & Engagement