Kim Ades talks with Paul Potratz about how your thinking will determine what you end up achieving later in life.
Kim’s Favorite Quote:
“What you focus on grows.”
- The way we think about drama determines the way we experience it.
- Your thinking will determine what you end up achieving later in life.
- Most of our actions are a reflection of the need to be valued.
- Feeling stuck is a reflection of your beliefs.
- When your thinking changes, your life changes.
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- Thoughts controlling destiny
- Surrounding yourself with drama
- Aligning ourselves with drama
- Changing your mindset
- Why people get sucked into negativity
- Increasing values of individuals
- Controlling change
- How to make a difference
- Focusing on the problem or the solution
- Hitting the glass ceiling mentality
- Having emotional resilience
- Journaling exercise
- Interviewing tips
Kim’s Suggested Readings:
- The Art of Possibility by Benjamin Zander
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
- Who: The A Method for Hiring by ghSmart
- Write your thoughts down as you answer the following questions. Kim is offering a coaching session. You can send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What You Focus on Grows e-book on frameofmindcoaching.com
What do I really, really want?
Why do I want that? and would it be okay if I never had it?
What is preventing me from having what I want right now?