Paul Potratz talks with Jonathan Rivera about the Secrets to a Successful Podcast this week on the Growth Mindset Podcast!
Jonathan’s Favorite Quote:
- Know your customers.
- Your frequency depends on how often you can commit.
- Connecting problems
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- Why business owners should have a podcast
- Nurturing your database
- “Shiny Object Syndrome”
- Attracting new customers
- Investing in your series
- How long the average podcast lasts
- Frequency and timing of episodes
- Making income off of podcasting
- Average download per podcast
- The best sponsor for a show
- Establishing yourself as an authority
- Secrets to getting high rankings
- Find a team to help
- How to not be a slave to your podcast
Jonathan’s Suggested Readings:
- E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- The Gap by Dan Sullivan
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon