Join Paul Potratz as he interviews Wayne Weber on college, 529 savings accounts, and finding your direction in today’s debt-filled world.
Wayne’s Favorite Quote:
“Companies that win guess the future right and then take their vision to the world.”
- These are real numbers now. People are really $300,000 in debt.
- College debt is a multi-generational crisis.
In This Podcast We Discuss:
- College Debt
- 529 Savings Accounts
- Paying Your Way Through School
- The Cost of College
- Repayment of Student Loans
- The Effect of Guidance Counselors
- Choosing Majors in College
- Delays in Life Due to Debt
- Setting Appropriate Deadlines
- Working Throughout School
Wayne’s Suggested Readings:
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson